Harmonic's leadership in virtualized access and DAA technologies is further highlighted by 11 new CableOS customer deployments this year, including recent wins with DNA in
"As the growing market leader in virtualized cable access and DAA, we are shaping the future of broadband," said
Harmonic will showcase its industry-leading virtualized and distributed access solutions during the upcoming all-digital SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo. Demonstrations will highlight:
- CableOS Cloud-Native Core Platform - Extended multi-tenant application support, going beyond vCMTS and vPON applications to include flexible MAC, 5G backhaul, video caching and third-party containerized applications.
- CableOS Central - Transformational cloud-based service that leverages rich data and AI to simplify management and boost network performance.
- Low Latency DOCSIS - Innovative containerized application that enables premium gaming service delivery with existing cable modems.
- Outdoor Network Edge Platform - Breakthrough new gigabit DOCSIS, advanced FTTH/PON, and new Ethernet switching and cloud compute capabilities.
Harmonic will also provide expert insights into the latest cable industry trends at the Cable-Tec Expo:
- Harmonic's Vice President of Solutions and Product Management, Cable Access Business, Asaf Matatayaou, will engage in a panel discussion with Intel. The session "
Utilizing Distributed Softwareand Multipurpose Computing for DAA" will take place in the Imagine Zoneon Wednesday, Oct. 14from 11:00 to 11:30 a.m. EDT. Andrii Vladyka, Harmonic's technical product manager, Cable Access, will present a paper on "Virtualization and Edge Compute Evolution in Cable" on Oct. 14from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. EDT.
To learn more about Harmonic's presence at SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo 2020 and to schedule a meeting, visit https://info.harmonicinc.com/scte-cable-tec-expo-showcase-2020/.
Further information about Harmonic and the company's solutions is available at www.harmonicinc.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Statements concerning Harmonic's business and the anticipated capabilities, advantages, reliability, efficiency, market acceptance, market growth, specifications and benefits of Harmonic products, services and technology are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on our current expectations and beliefs and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties more fully described in Harmonic's filings with the
Harmonic, the Harmonic logo and other Harmonic marks are owned by
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-virtualized-cmts-and-daa-deployment-milestones-extend-harmonics-cable-industry-leadership-301148566.html
Sarah Kavanagh, Public Relations, +1 408.490.6607, email@example.com; or David Hanover, KCSA Strategic Communications, Investor Relations, +1 212-896-1220, firstname.lastname@example.org