"The next generation of broadband requires network convergence, flexibility and sustainability to ensure an ultra-connected experience for subscribers," said
At the digital event, one-on-one meetings will bring to focus Harmonic's pioneering work in virtualization and multi-access network technologies, including:
- Powering Flexible MAC with Cloud-Native Solutions: Harmonic will unveil its software-based MAC Anywhere solution for the CableOS Platform powering 10G services with FMA on its next-gen Remote PHY and Remote MACPHY Devices.
- Bringing 10G to Life with PON: Harmonic will unveil a new PON offering, highlighting an operator's journey to 10G via a converged HFC DOCSIS and PON solution.
- Accelerating Broadband Service Velocity with Edge Cloud Services: With hyperscaler edge cloud capabilities integrated in the CableOS Platform, operators can launch new revenue-generating services with greater velocity and reduced cost.
- Enhancing Network Intelligence with AI-based Cloud Services: Harmonic's CableOS Central analytics with AI improves broadband service quality and network performance.
- Reshaping How Operators Distribute Video: Harmonic is bringing high-value streaming and multicast services with JEA's E+ Premier, powered by the VOS®360 platform.
Harmonic will also share expert insights on next-generation broadband during the online
Patrick Gendron, director of innovation, will share his thoughts on "IPTV as a Young Adult: Maturation Tips and Techniques" on Oct. 12at 8:30 a.m. EDT Andrii Vladyka, technical product manager, will bring his insights to "Close to the Edge: How Latency-Sensitive Apps are Defining the Network," on Oct. 12at 3 p.m. EDT. Asaf Matatyaou, vice president of solutions and product management, will discuss the benefits of " Diagnosing Plant Healthfrom the Cloud" on Oct. 13at 8 a.m. EDT.
To learn more about Harmonic's presence at the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2021 virtual event
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Statements concerning Harmonic's business and the anticipated capabilities, advantages, reliability, efficiency, market acceptance, market growth, specifications and benefits of Harmonic products, services and technology are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on our current expectations and beliefs and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties more fully described in Harmonic's filings with the
Harmonic, the Harmonic logo and other Harmonic marks are owned by
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/harmonic-brings-the-future-of-broadband-into-focus-at-scte-cable-tec-expo-2021-301392718.html
Sarah Kavanagh, Public Relations, +1 408-490-6607, firstname.lastname@example.org | David Hanover, KCSA Strategic Communications, Investor Relations, +1 212-896-1220, email@example.com